Who We Are
Morris’s Grounds Maintenance Ltd have over twenty years experience of Grounds Maintenance. We enjoy an excellent reputation for quality and reliability of service at realistic prices, providing soft and hard landscaping, tree surgery, pitch marking and many other services within grounds maintenance. Service provided is very comprehensive in response to client’s varied demands.
Work includes that of a contractual nature, generally covering maintenance and also ‘one-off activity’ which covers many different types of activities as required.
All staff are CRB checked, fully trained and qualified, holding certificates in all the relevant aspects of their work as required, i.e. chain saw, spraying techniques etc.
Morris’s Grounds Maintenance Ltd is registered with SAFE contractor, the UK register of pre-qualified construction services.
All activity is supported by comprehensive policies covering insurance, health & safety, training etc. confirming standards you would require from a major contractor.
- Morris’s was started by Mr Chris Morris who bought the site where Usk Garden Centre now trades.
- The site was a run down market garden and over the next years he rebuilt it.
- Alongside this Chris started carrying out landscaping and grounds maintenance work on a small scale, employing 3 staff.
- Over the years he built this up, increasing the number of staff and the equipment year on year.
- In 1994 William Morris joined the company alongside Chris and the business continued to grow.
- In 2007 Tom Morris, who had worked in the family garden centre, teamed up with Chris and William Morris and the business continued to grow.
- By 2011, running the grounds maintenance operation from the ever expanding garden centre site was a struggle with space so we acquired a 18,000 square foot unit in Cwmbran and now run all operation from our new base.
Who We Service
Care homes and facilities
Meet the Team